Last updated: March 19, 2018
Information about our Organization and Web Site
|Address:||1200 S. Taylor Street|
|City, State, Zip, Country:||Amarillo, Texas 79101|
What Information Do We Collect And How Do We Use It?
The information we gather falls into two categories: (1) personal information you supply, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through our site.
Personally Identifiable Information
We will collect personally identifiable information whenever you do the following:
1. Purchase our products. When you purchase products from us through this site, we will collect personally identifiable information about you such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and credit card number. We use this information to process and communicate with you about your order. When you purchase a product through this site, you may also choose whether you want us to send you information about our products, services, special promotions or incentives.
2. Create an account. You have the option to create an account with us on this site. When you create an account, we collect personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. We use this information to manage your account and customize and enhance your online shopping experience. For example, when you create an account, you will be able to create and maintain a Wish List of items that can be shared with your family and friends, use our “express checkout” feature, and view your entire order history. You may also choose whether you want us to send you information about our products, services, special promotions or incentives. You may choose not to create an account or not to provide us with certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the features on our site.
3. Join our Preferred Buyer’s Program. You have the option to join our Preferred Buyers program, which provides you with rewards for shopping at Officewise . To join the Preferred Buyers Program, you will be required to provide personally identifiable information such as your name and address. We will also maintain a record of your purchases. We will use this information to manage and communicate with you about your Preferred Buyers account. When you sign up for the Preferred Buyers Program, you may also choose whether you want us to send you information about our products, services, special promotions or incentives. In addition, you may choose whether you want us to share your information with select third parties whose products or services may be of interest to you.
4. Request for catalogs/email announcements. You may request that we provide you with email announcements and/or our catalogs. In order to fulfill your request, we will collect your name, mailing address, and/or your email address.
5. Complete a survey or product review. On occasion, we may request that you complete a survey. Your participation in any survey is completely voluntary. If you complete a survey, we will use the information you provide to help us enhance our stores, this site, and the products and services we offer. You may also wish to provide us with a review of a product you have purchased. If you provide us with a review, we will use the information to improve the products we offer and we may elect to post the review to assist other customers with their purchase decisions.
6. Enter a contest or sweepstakes. From time to time, you may have the opportunity to enter a contest or sweepstakes that we offer, either on this site or in our stores. In order to enter a contest or sweepstakes, you will be required to provide certain personally identifiable information such as your name and address. We will use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes. We may also use the information to let you know about our products, services, special promotions or incentives that may be of interest to you. On occasion, we may join with a select third party to offer a contest or sweepstakes, in which case we may also share the information you provide on your entry form with our co-sponsor so that it can inform you of products or services that may be of interest. [Dealer Name] is not responsible for any co-sponsor’s use of such information. When you provide information for any of the above purposes, you may also be asked to provide demographic information, such as your age or state of residence. We use demographic information to analyze and improve our website and the products and services we offer, as well as the quality of your on-line visits. We may also use demographic information to customize your shopping experience and to help us determine whether you may be interested in a particular product or service.In addition, we may from time to time obtain customer names and contact information from select third parties. We may use this information to inform customers about Officewise products, services, special promotions or incentives that may be of interest.
When you use our site, we may collect tracking information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and pages visited on the site. None of this information identifies you personally; we collect it for aggregate reporting on site activity. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our site, or which pages or features get the most attention. We use this information to make the site more useful to our customers.1. Web Beacons. We use "Web Beacon" (also known as "clear GIF", "pixel tag", "data tag" or "image tag") technology to collect anonymous, non-personal information about how our site is used. We use this information to make improvements to our site and to help us plan for technical improvements. This information will not identify you or any other user of our web site as an individual.
2. E-Mail. We use clear gifs in our HTML - based emails that tell us whether or not you can accept HTML images and, if you can accept HTML, whether or not you viewed the e-mail. We use this information to help us make e-mails about our products and services more useful and interesting. This process does not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer. We do not share or sell this information to others, and we only use it to improve our e-mail communications with you.
Do We Share the Information We Receive?
Although the information we collect about you is important to us, we are not in the business of selling that information to others. If you enter a contest or sweepstakes, however, we may share the information you provide us with any co-sponsor of the contest or sweepstakes. In addition, we may share your information (not including financial information) if you are a member of our Preferred Buyers program and you have chosen to allow us to share your information with a select group of prescreened business partners or other companies so that they may offer you products or services that may be of interest. In addition, aggregate information that does not identify particular individuals, such as the number or percentage of visitors who fall within a certain category or categories, may be provided to third parties. We may also share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
Agents: We may employ third party agents to perform functions on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and processing credit card payments.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information. For example, we might offer you the opportunity to take advantage of a promotion that requires us to share information with a third party. If you do not want your information to be shared, you may choose not to provide the information.
How Secure is the Information that We Collect?
Officewise believes in providing a safe and secure shopping experience for all of our customers. We provide only the most stringent of security measures available on the Internet. We want you to feel comfortable that personal information such as your name, address and credit card number will be kept safe throughout your entire shopping experience at Officewise .
Despite all these precautions, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How do I Opt Out or Change my Information?
You can access and update information in your account profile at any time by logging in at www.officewiseco.,com with your email address and password. Once you have logged in, you can update your name, email, password, and/or change your address and preference to receive marketing information.
We recognize that you may not want to receive offers or other information from Officewise or a third party. At any time you may request to discontinue receiving offers or other information from us or request that we not provide your information to third parties by updating your account profile, by following the instructions included in each communication, or by contacting customer service at 1-800-825-8222 .
We understand and share your concerns regarding your children’s access to the internet and the internet’s access to your children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not knowingly request or accept information submitted to this site by any visitor under 13 years of age.
If we become aware that an individual under 13 has provided information to us through this site, we will not use or disclose that individual’s information for any purpose unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Links
Officewise is based in the United States and does not currently sell its products directly to international consumers. Officewise has no responsibility for linked websites and provides these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.